Fabuliv ensures that each transaction that you carry out through us is safe and secure. We value your trust tremendously. Please persue this document that covers payment and how we ensure secure operations
What payment options does Fabuliv offer me?
At Fabuliv, you can shop and pay via any of the below mentioned options:
On the Website:
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express)
Debit card (more than 50 banks)
EMIs on Credit Card (Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Axis, SBI, Kotak)
Netbanking facidivty for 32 banks, including major ones such as Axis Bank, SBI, Citibank, HDFC, and ICICI Bank
At the Moment of Delivery:
Cash on delivery (for orders amounting up to Rs 25,000)
Card on delivery
Can I Shop at Fabuliv through Usage of an International Credit Card?
Yes, definitely. You can use Visa and Mastercard credit cards, which are issued in all currencies, for shopping at Fabuliv. However, we accept American Express credit cards that are issued only in the below mentioned countries:
Does Fabuliv offer options for payment on delivery?
We offer Cash on Delivery option for orders ranging up to Rs 25,000 (to an exclusive set of PIN codes). In addition, we offer the option of paying through credit or debit cards at the moment of delivery. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are accepted. If you opt for this payment method, kindly ensure that you have the correct card in possession during delivery time.
However, please keep in mind that in cases wherein customers expect their orders to be delivered post a long delay (which may be communicated to Fabuliv during telephonic order confirmation), we will have to cancel the order and customers need to re-order utilizing other payment methods. Moreover, we have further verification and pre-payment requirements based on size of order and location of delivery, which will be conveyed to you via phone on a per-customer basis.
How can I purchase a Fabuliv product on EMI?
You can purchase Fabuliv products with EMIs on Credit Cards.
What Details Do I need to keep Handy for Online Transactions?
1. For transactions through credit card, keep your card details handy, such as name of card holder, expiry date, CVV, and credit card number. Besides this, you must know your 3D secure password or OAC.
2. For transactions through debit card, keep your card details handy, such as name of card holder, expiry date, CVV, and debit card number. You will be redirected to the website of your bank for 3D secured authorization. Therefore, keep your IPIN or OAC details handy, too.
3. For Internet Banking, you need to keep your account number along with the IPIN handy.
Is Safety guaranteed if I use my Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking?
Does Fabuliv Store Information Related to my Card or Bank Account?
Fabuliv does not gather or store your account info at any stage. Your transaction gets authorized at multiple stages, first by PayU and then by your bank or Visa/American Express/Mastercard directly without us having any information. However, we regularly monitor and review transactions so that potentially-fraudulent transactions are identified and prompt corrective measures are undertaken to mitigate or limit any form of damage that may be caused by the same.
Will I be requested to Share Passwords, Account Information, or Card Information via phone or Email?
The Fabuliv team will never ask you to divulge your payment details via phone or email.
What Other Factors Need to be kept in Mind during Online Transactions?
1. If you are using Net Banking as a payment method, you will be redirected to the website of your bank. Post completion of the transaction, you will be again brought back to the Fabuliv website with order information, which you should make a note of for future use.
2. Never click on the browser “back” button, while the transaction is being carried out.
How will Fabuliv Transactions Appear on my Credit Card or Bank Statement?
All transactions on Fabuliv.com will feature below the heading _____________ on your credit card or bank statement.
What needs to be done in Case a Transaction Fails?
Transactions can fail for multiple reasons. Kindly check the following:
1. Information that is passed on to the payment gateway is correct, such as account details, billing address, and
password (for net banking transactions)
2. Your Internet connectivity should not be disrupted during the online transaction
If your bank account has been debited post payment failure, you will get a full refund within 7 business days. Kindly direct all questions and additional clarifications regarding the above information to our Customer Care Team.